• MBCR Conductor Accused of Sexual Harassment

• Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.
Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.

Moderators: sery2831, CRail

by jg greenwood

Anyone care to bet that he's simply re-assigned? After all, code of conduct and rules do not apply to some employees.

by CSX Conductor

Are you saying you think he'll get off because he is not caucasian? The only way he could remain in train service without being in revenue service with passengers is by working a non-revenue (yard or work-train) assignment and since he only hired-out less than a year ago he would not be able to hold that type of job as they generally go very high in senioirity.

by octr202

Found this blog entry this morning:

http://www.hubpolitics.com/archives/000196.php

This was splashed all over the 11:00 news on Ch. 7 last night. Another black eye the T doesn't need right now on commuter rail.

by jg greenwood

CSX Conductor wrote:Are you saying you think he'll get off because he is not caucasian? The only way he could remain in train service without being in revenue service with passengers is by working a non-revenue (yard or work-train) assignment and since he only hired-out less than a year ago he would not be able to hold that type of job as they generally go very high in senioirity.
Does a duck have lips? Read whatever you want into the post.

by Robert Paniagua

I read aboout that in the Boston Herald this past week, and I was VERY displeased, especially calling a 7-yr old girl bad names, and to her mother on the Gloucester/Rockport traqin. I hope he's removed, since he sets a bad example. Heck, I'm glad he's not a SouthSide/Old Colony CR 'cause I most likely would have been stuck with the Red Line, but I'm glad he's gone for now.