• Lionel trains ?

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by mumeikokoro

I was wondering do any of the Lionel engines have steam that actually comes out of them? My fiance used to have an old train she used to play with when she was younger and sold and it and i would like to find one close to what she had, and apparently there was steam that came out of it. It was made by Lionel but if anyone can give me any direction on were to look and if they do so still make such type trains i would really appreciate it.
  by Pinewald Station

Check Ebay for O scale trains for Lioneland you should be able to see what models have smoke units. You can check eithe the Lionel or MTH websites for current models...

Mike