• lighting a bachmann MTA double decker push/pull car

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by peanut1

Hi,
I recently just purchased one of the new MTA bi-level cars from my local hobby shop yesterday and was unaware it was not a lit car. I emailed bachmann and they told me they don't make lighting for that car. Is there anyway of getting lights in the interrior some how? I hate running dark cars. It's a nice car behind a genesis engine otherwise and runs smoothly. Thanks in advace.
  by Otto Vondrak

Try this!

http://www.rapidotrains.com/light_ho.html
Rapido's battery powered Easy-Peasy lighting kits - Installation is just as easy too - no soldering, no complex wiring, and no problems on DC or DCC.