Railroad Forums 

• How much Cory traffic exists?

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Pennsylvania
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Pennsylvania

Moderator: bwparker1

#1622863  by SST

I was recently riding my bike on the ex-PRR out of Mayville, NY. Tough climb for me out of Mayville but it was easy going back down to Mayville. When I got home, I started reviewing the line all the way to Cory. It appears that there is a trail head there and I plan to try it out this summer.

I may stay over night there and was wondering how much traffic passes through Cory now. Is it worth staying around? 1 train per day.....more?
 #1623170  by EMTRailfan

SST wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:25 pm I was recently riding my bike on the ex-PRR out of Mayville, NY. Tough climb for me out of Mayville but it was easy going back down to Mayville. When I got home, I started reviewing the line all the way to Cory. It appears that there is a trail head there and I plan to try it out this summer.

I may stay over night there and was wondering how much traffic passes through Cory now. Is it worth staying around? 1 train per day.....more?
Corry, PA? You'll get the B&P's daily to Erie and back to Warren for sure. WNYP seems to be a few times per week, but does look like it is more frequent that it has been.