• HO Scale Elevated Tracks

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by B44NYC

Hi everyone,
I just came from helping a friend of mine put together his new Kato N scale Amtrak Intercity Set along with the Kato Elevated Viaduct & Station track set. I model HO and have to admit, I'm seriously thinking of switching to N!! Very nice release from Kato!

I was wondering if anyone knows of any manufacturer that makes a similiar elevated track structure set in HO? Would there be any interest? I would think so, especially for intercity modellers....

AFAIK, there hasn't been an update to HO tracks since Bachmann's EZ track.