• HO scale C36-7 classification lights

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by ANDY117

If theyre only red, modify the Accurate Lighting P40/42/32ACDM/F59 lighting kit, so it only uses the head and marker lights.

by CIOR

A little trick I use on Conrail units for the classification lights.

On P2K units I insert the plastic lense of the class light, once glued and dry, I paint it red on the backside. If you do add a light, you can use a plain bulb or LED because it will shine the red paint through.

by TerryC

Thank you for your advice.

keep asking keep learning

by ANDY117

If you ever have a locomotive with markers on both ends, use the P40 lighting set.