• Good Hobby stores in Vancouver, Seattle and Whistler

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by NJTRailfan

Hi. I plan to be up in the Seattle, Vancouver and Whistler area for Thanksgiving weekend. Are there any good hobby stores that sell HO that I can go into? Wishful thinking but I'm trying to find a BC Rail Budd Cars and I'm hoping that maybe they are sold there. Can't find them in the Tri State area. Shocklingly Train Land/ Train Worl;d doesn't even have them and they have damn near everything you can think off.

Thanks in advance.