• G Scale Rail Spikes

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by jkrail

Greetings:

I need some G scale rail spikes. I have tried to order some through California & Oregon Coast Railway but there seems to be no one home.
I have called them but no answer.
Is there another dealer out there?
I have tried to Google a supplier but no luck.
Thanks

Jerry
  by Kamen Rider

This is the stop of thier web page

"We do not have regular office hours.
Please contact us by e-mail or leave a message on the answering machine.
We will try to answer your e-mails and calls as soon as possible."

if you left a message, they'll get back to you when they get back to you I guess.
  by Gunsnclapton

dont think theyre gonna get back to you. They recently disconnected their phone lines and I have 2 outstanding orders placed with them that they charged me for and I havent received almost 4 months later.