Discussion relating to the past and present operations of the NYC Subway, PATH, and Staten Island Railway (SIRT).

Moderator: GirlOnTheTrain

by bombardierman

Im Starting next week as a Train Operator any Advice or Tips?

by jomak_nyc

i started on the 13th - what division are you in. i may know you. LOL

by Pelham

Good Luck are you guys coming to the B Div?

by jomak_nyc

I chose to come to the A Div. I live in the BX so it was a matter of logistics for me. Small part of me wanted to have the exposure to all the various equipment in B Div but honestly I have NO REGRETS choosing the A (aka toy railroad).

by DOB2RTO

jomak_nyc wrote:I chose to come to the A Div. I live in the BX so it was a matter of logistics for me. Small part of me wanted to have the exposure to all the various equipment in B Div but honestly I have NO REGRETS choosing the A (aka toy railroad).
Whenever I get called, I hope to join you on the toy railroad, since I live in Yonkers. I glad they gave you a choice. Hope I have the same luck. Good Luck!
  by DOB2RTO

I just called MTA Employment, and the last hired so far is 1119. DCAS is still saying 964, but as usual their CPU isn't updated. I speak to a human at MTA Employment. Don't forget I am a B/O for them, so I have a number to directly call them. For me, 222 to go before I can make my switch.........