• Fred Frailey Column- "It's Time"

• Discussion related to Amtrak also known as the National Railroad Passenger Corp.
Discussion related to Amtrak also known as the National Railroad Passenger Corp.

Moderators: GirlOnTheTrain, mtuandrew, Tadman

by ExCon90

A Class I is not going to announce to a waiting public about traffic it has lost, regardless of cause. My reference to Amtrak missing its slot was intended to illustrate why Amtrak trains are shoved in the hole: to enable the freights to run instead of being held.
  by eolesen

JoeBas wrote: I wasn't even going to respond to this nonsense, but the gaslighting (from a MODERATOR, no less) really is such poor form it requires a response.
I've been a moderator on other rail and aviation forums for well over 20 years, and that doesn't mean you don't get to hold a position or an opinion in a particular discussion.

Honestly, I have to give Tadman and the other mods/admins credit for not simply deleting your posts.... That speaks volumes about the way the moderators here conduct themselves.

Personally, you'd have been put in the cornfield already if I were moderating here. Consider yourself lucky.
  by Jeff Smith

Admin note: all I see here is a good spirited argument. Politics are related. Move on.