• Finally Back To Work

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

by TR-00

After a seven month layoff, due to injury, the medics have determined that I am healed sufficiently to safely return to work. I expect to assume AC-08 during the later part of the week of August 23rd.

Thanks to all for the good wishes, it was appreciated. Good luck to the conductors and passengers. :P

by ryanov

Did you get hurt on the job, or some other thing?

CONGRATS! :)

by CNJ

Congrats Bob!

by Lackawanna484

Congratulations, indeed. Being laid up on disability is no picnic.

Is there a custom of giving a returning engineer only green blocks for the first week? If not, maybe ATK can start it for NJT guys...

by nick11a

Yeah congrats Bob! I look forward to being jolted by you on the Newark in the future. :-D And yep, good luck conductors!
  by thebigc

TR-00 wrote:After a seven month layoff, due to injury, the medics have determined that I am healed sufficiently to safely return to work. I expect to assume AC-08 during the later part of the week of August 23rd.

Thanks to all for the good wishes, it was appreciated. Good luck to the conductors and passengers. :P
Is it true? Is your trainhandling so poor you actually hurt yourself?? :wink:

by Jtgshu

OH NOOOOOOOOOO

Well, at least you are taking it easy by starting down on the AC line...... and letting the waves settle down now that you caused by coming back until you make your big splash back on the NEC - hahahahahahahahaha

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the vacation is now over, please assume crash positions!!!"

Congrats TR, see ya around the RR soon when you venture back into NYP
  by Jtgshu

thebigc wrote:
TR-00 wrote:After a seven month layoff, due to injury, the medics have determined that I am healed sufficiently to safely return to work. I expect to assume AC-08 during the later part of the week of August 23rd.

Is it true? Is your trainhandling so poor you actually hurt yourself?? :wink:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

by TR-00

No, BigC...it wasn't my train handling that did me in. I tried walking while sober, and it didn't work.

by TAMR213

Lol. Nice to hear TR. And congrats. Please contact me off board if you could. Thanks.

by thebigc

TR-00 wrote:No, BigC...it wasn't my train handling that did me in. I tried walking while sober, and it didn't work.
Any railroader worth his salt knows better than to try that!!!

All kidding aside, welcome back!

by mcmannors

Welcome back, Bob! Let the bumping commence!

by NJneer

Welcome back, Bob!

by njt4172

BOB,

WELCOME BACK!!! I'll be bothering your conductor the week of September 8-15th so i can ride free!!!!!!

Steve