• Eastbound at Warwick 18 July 2005/ Monday

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

by David Hutchinson

Passing by Warwick at 10:30 AM:

CSX 754
CSX 8087
NYSE 3010
NYSW 3618
NYSW 3634

Train took 14 minutes to pass by. Had two converted box cars with no tops now used to haul trash. Some NYSW trash hoppers marked return home for repairs.

by nysw3636

David, while I do appreciate the great information you supply, is there a way we can make a continous thread on this subject?? Perhaps a "Trains through Warwick", or "Warwick Action" post. Somehow similiar to the "Railfanning in Binghamton" thread in the New York State Forum. I feel it could help keep the thread active, rather than have 8+ Warwick threads going on at once. Plus, keeping from knocking other threads down the line. Just a thought, but keep the reports coming...

ASD

by David Hutchinson

No more reports.... sorry. I am just trying to help the guys that want to go out and take a few pictures... this is a hobby and nothing more serious than that.

by AlcoMD

Thanks a lot for pissing David off-NYS&W 3636 !!!!
Good work !!!!
You've effectively killed off my ability to shoot the line.
gotta love you railbuffs.

by Lackawanna484

I appreciate David's posts, and I appreciate that he goes to the trouble of putting the date and time on topic titles.

Popping open the browser and seeing there's something comin' at you in 20 minutes is better than wading through three pages of last month's sightings.

least it is for me.

Thanks, David.

by nysw3636

David, it was only a suggestion, that's all.

ASD

by trainfreak

I for one enjoy Davids posts. During school it was a nice way to keep tabs on my local railroad without having to wade through the thousands of email from the various yahoo groups im in. Lets keep em comin David! Especially now thatg im out of school and dont go in to work until 3 pm im able to catch more action like i caught an east and westbound today....pictures in a bit!