Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

by Erie-Lackawanna

Because there's only one more departure today from Port Jervis, and (shockingly!) it's the 21:28 to Hoboken. :)

Jim
  by firthorfifth06

If anyone has been checking today, somewhere between 1:30 PM and now (6:30 PM), the pages for Hoboken and PSNY were replaced with: DepartureVision is not yet available for this station
  by Terrapin Station

firthorfifth06 wrote:If anyone has been checking today, somewhere between 1:30 PM and now (6:30 PM), the pages for Hoboken and PSNY were replaced with: DepartureVision is not yet available for this station
Oh well. Can't say you didn't see that coming after it was promoted here and other places. It was fun while it lasted.

In other news, I wanna take a ride on the Sport Line!
  by ryanov

Newark still works at least.
  by radioboy

Most other stations seem to, just NY and HOB that have been shut off.
  by ScottTheNiceGuy

You would think on a line such as the Atlantic City Line, they would have used a different color for the departure times. :P
  by dgraiani

ScottTheNiceGuy wrote:You would think on a line such as the Atlantic City Line, they would have used a different color for the departure times. :P
It's white in IE, but in Firefox, you can't see the times.
  by CNJGeep

I'm running Firefox 3.5.2, and I can see the times just fine.
  by dgraiani

CNJGeep wrote:I'm running Firefox 3.5.2, and I can see the times just fine.
So am I... I can only see ACL times when I look in IE... strange. I'll have to try from home tonight.
  by Terrapin Station

I assume it has to do with the "Link Colors" you've chosen in the Firefox options menu.
  by dgraiani

Terrapin Station wrote:
I assume it has to do with the "Link Colors" you've chosen in the Firefox options menu.
I knew that.... I was just testing you!

I'm using the default colors, which uses blue for unvisited links!
  by firthorfifth06

radioboy wrote:Most other stations seem to, just NY and HOB that have been shut off.
Along with that, Harriman isn't working (same message) and Princeton just shows a blank screen
  by andegold

Princeton service is currently suspended with bustitution due to "mechanical problems". Both cars are in the PJC storage yard. Why can't they just send a new pair down?

What is the link for Princeton on DepartureVision? I was able to guess at almost every station I wanted but couldn't figure that one out.
  by firthorfifth06

Princeton is PR
  by Jtgshu

I do believe its scheduled track maintence and various work on the Princeton Line as I think i saw it in the paperwork last night. Its not a mechancial problem, unless there are mech problems with the Dinky as well.