• DCC automatic block control?

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by p42thedowneaster

Hi folks,
First of all, I have an MRC Prodigy Advance^2 dcc system on my HO layout.
Would it be possible to acquire some sort of automatic block control module which would be compatible with my system? I'm looking to run multiple trains in the same direction on the same track (without having them catch up to one another).
Is there anyone with experience in this?

Thanks in advance for any response