Railroad Forums 

• Conductor Training Class

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

#1017106  by EddieR

I also took the test yesturday. I feel I did well on it. I am looking forward to an Interview and hopefully a job.
 #1017194  by DooziePots

Les,
I'm constructively dissatisfied. The first part with situational math, i got about 3/4's done before time ran out. 2nd part, long addition i completed with enough time to review all my answers except 1. 3rd part, physics, think i got about 45 completed in the alloted time. Think there was 60 or so. 4th part, word association, i got 38/40 in 7 min. last part was the hogan test. some weird questions, thought i was consistent in my answers. They told us we would see the results in 2-3 weeks. Kinda hard to wait the 2-3 weeks without checking my email every 2 minutes. I am confident in that the answers i gave were correct, just discouraged that i didnt finish every section. Im dredding the email will say FAIL only because ive waited two years for this opportunity, and now that it has come to fruition, i would hate to see it end this soon. Keeping my fingers crossed. If you never hear from me again......Its because i'll be watching the MTA.INFO website for future postings.
Thanks for the Follow up.
Doozie
 #1022710  by DooziePots

Hey Les, got the response on Monday that I passed. Onto the background check and hopefully an interview.
Hope everyone is doing well!
Dooz