• Commuter Rail Power

• Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.
Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.

Moderators: sery2831, CRail

by jwhite07

ST, can ya shrink that avatar a little?! :-D

by ST214

I have to be honest. I don't know how. For now, i am taking it off until i have time to play with it a little. If not, amybe csomeone can resize it for me???

by Robert Paniagua

Maybe ReddyRocker may help you shrink your 1012 avatar. He's shrunk my first one, and it worked.
  by GP40MC1118

The 1121 received minor damage to a few underframe components, one of which I heard was the air dryer unit. This is why the 3247 had to come out and retrieve it.

D
  by GP40MC1118

Units that came over from the Southside to BET March 1-4 were:
1005,1030,1050,1071 & 1130.

Units to the Southside same period: 1001, 1031,1033,1064

Deadline: 1006,1011,1051,1116,1132,1136,1921,904

D

by CSX Conductor

Time for a new thread. I thought we ll agreed...and ST said after 10,000 posts.

by CSX Conductor

octr202 wrote:(after getting enough friendly ribbing from my girlfriend about stopping to watch the train).
Remember: Girlfriends 1st, trains 2nd. LOL

There's a high enough divorce rate for railroaders, don't need it to happen to railfans too. :-)

by CRail

hey listen, no female will have anything to say about it untill she wears a certain ring, that way i know she's mine. :-D (I can control myself and not stop to look at a train when she's with me though [try it, you could score a few points]) :wink:

I dont see why we should start a new one, as long as people stop going off topic (like we are now) and just post u/d's on locos i see no problem with having a long thread.

Unless Im missing something in which case please enlighten me? :wink:
  by Robert Paniagua

MODERATOUR'S NOTICE

Well, as Mr. ST214 and Mr. CSX Conductor say they want a new thread to track these CR engines, I'm closing down this one and start an extension thread. However, I'll keep this thread around for archival reference. So, le the Part II begin!