• CNE rolling stock

• Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
  by kkak

Hello ,Does any one have any photos ,specs, plans or
photos of CNE or any predecessors rolling stock?
Anything would be greatly appreciated.
[email protected]
  by cnefan

Your request was a little vague. Are you interested in photos of passenger equipment, freight equipment, company equipment or "all of the above?"

Leroy Beaujon

by kkak

Hi Lee, Any and all ,especially freight photos .I have The Nimke books and some other material but have not been able to locate anything else .If you have anything that could be scanned and emailed I would appreciate your help.My email is kkak95 @comcast .net
Thanks Keith Kellner.

by constrad

www.consensus-trading.com has an excellent track record with 95%+ successful trades for the S & P 500. They follow a selection of successful, long standing trading systems (with verified results) and give trading signals when they are in sync, identifying high probability, low risk trading opportunities.

There is also and intra-day / short term signals with a 97% success rate. www.collective2.com/go/consensus-trading

by dcm74

constrad wrote:www.consensus-trading.com has an excellent track record with 95%+ successful trades for the S & P 500. They follow a selection of successful, long standing trading systems (with verified results) and give trading signals when they are in sync, identifying high probability, low risk trading opportunities.

There is also and intra-day / short term signals with a 97% success rate. www.collective2.com/go/consensus-trading
And how does this apply to the CNE?