• Any experiences ordering from Tower Hobbies?

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by nesibus

I'm about to make a large purchase from this site for model trains, has anyone else used them or heard any complaints about them?

by mp15ac

I've never used them for model trains, but I have made some purchases over the years for R/C cars and such. Never had a problem. Excellent packing, never any damage.

Stuart
  by rgwb

:-) :-D :-D yo nesibus go ahead and order from tower hobbys i ordered quite a lot from them.they always gave me good service,also every thing arrived complete and in good shape and shipping was timely.
buckrub
  by aburke252

I have used Tower Hobbies alot. I bought all my HO track from them. I also have bought RC stuff from them. They are quick, easy to use website and they seem to have cheaper prices and cheaper shipping. I definately recommend them.