• An MBTA fantasy paint job

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by Otto Vondrak

But... the lightning stripe wasn't developed for MBTA until... what, late 1980s, early 1990s?
3rdrail wrote:Note third word in thread title.
Uh huh, and...? If you just want to be random, then be random for random's sake. Developing an idea "in-kind" with actual events gives a little more substance to the idea, in my opinion. I really don't care if anyone agrees with me or not, just offering an opinion (like yourself)!

=otto-
  by 3rdrail

Geepers creepers ! Why get so serious about a topic with the word "fantasy" in it. We're not exactly discussing the abortion issue here, Otto. I'll see ya Saturday- missed you last time around. (Are we doing the RRN buttons this year ?)
  by Otto Vondrak

Sorry you dont like my train of thought, but it was nice to meet you and other folks who came out to say hello!