• Amtrak Phase V Capstone Cars in HO.

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by ngotwalt

Hello everyone,
I am looking to see if there is any interst in a custom run of Phase V (acela bubbles) decals for the Capstone Rebuild Amfleet I cars. Highball graphics already makes coach decals, I was looking into getting a custom run done of the business and cafe cars. If anyone is interested please contact me at [email protected]
Thanks,
Nick Gotwalt

by Otto Vondrak

Nick- are you talking about producing a custom run of cars or decals?

-otto-

by ngotwalt

Otto,
This is a custom run of decals, not cars. Highball has $50 set up fee, then $4-$6 for each set of decals ordered. I am hoping for 10 people so the cost is in $10 range for each decal sheet. Right now I have six people, so the cost is in the $15 range, and if there is no more interest, than I can live with $15.
Cheers,
Nick