• Will They Ever Be Available?

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

by sullivan1985

Well, it's been a hell of a long time now, and releases have stopped faster then a car into a brick wall from NALW.

Found these online thyough through Google.com.

NJT Comets

EL U34CH's

NJT ALP46

Horrible Attempt at an Arrow III
Last edited by sullivan1985 on Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by Carmine

What about any routes from MNRR?
  by AEM7AC920

sullivan1985 wrote:Well, it's been a hell of a long time now, and releases have stopped faster then a car into a brick wall from NALW.

Found these online thyough through Google.com.

Those were projects that were all in the works... I would try asking over at train-sim since that is where most of the members are. I know some of the members were very busy with home projects and family so that is a reason why things are slow. I did a beta test on the ALP-46 and the comets and I believe the last I herd was that they are awaiting a readme file.

by CRail

is there some kind of mailing list that they inform you of new releases

by AEM7AC920

No, they use to keep an up to date web page and they post over at train-sim.com but besides that, I worked on some projects with them so I know a tiny bit of information

by CNJGeep

Where did you find them? Google web search? or Images? Because I went to images, and I got a "Cannot Find" message....or do you just remember the site that they were on? If you got it off of web search, what page of Google did you find it on?

by benltrain

Any updates on these?

by AEM7AC920

Most of the Nalw members have went there own way, last thing I herd from chuck was buzz went to the darkside and one of the other members started school. The projects are more then halfway complete but are still missing things that possibly won't be finished for some time.

by li7039

theres now a comet v model

by AEM7AC920

Here is the most recent thread over at train-sim about the NEC Pack 2

http://forums.flightsim.com/ts/dcboard. ... &mode=full

by gerr

I keep hearing that the NJT pack is 90% done but everyone has been saying that for the past 2 years though. :wink:

by benltrain

The comet V won't work for me

by gerr

benltrain wrote:The comet V won't work for me
They dont work for me either. They are missing a WAG file.

by li7039

u need mn comet pack

by CNJGeep

I have that. And it still doesn't work for me.