• Who is going to the NYCSHS Annual Meeting?

• Discussion relating to the NYC and subsidiaries, up to 1968. Visit the NYCS Historical Society for more information.
Discussion relating to the NYC and subsidiaries, up to 1968. Visit the NYCS Historical Society for more information.

Moderator: Otto Vondrak

by nyc.fin

Otto, I hope we see in Albany. I have bit longer journey there, but I promise to survive 8 hours flight!

by arnstg

Was there 2 years ago and it was great! Went to Selkirk and the Amtrak maintenance facility in Rennsalaer(?) on Friday. Great seminars on Saturday.

If you have the chance, don't miss it. You will meet a bunch of like minded people. Great camaraderie.

Book Now!!!!

by tocfan

I did Indy last year and would love to do Albany but I've had a little over $3000 in unplanned expenses in the last couple of months, that's kind of shot my mad money budget.

Mike Fleming

by Otto Vondrak

You know, my reservation is sitting here on my desk. Guess it's time to send it in.

-otto-

by Roger Hensley

With the problems of getting through airports 'Please remove your shoes' (never happen!), and gasoline at $2.50 a gallon, I won't make it. I did make Indy last year, but it was easier for me to get there than to Albany.

I do hope that everyone has a great time.

by Otto Vondrak

Due to some financial obligations, I may have to curtail some of my activities that weekend, but I think I'll be there for the bulk of the show and banquet.

-otto-

by arnstg

Looking forward to meeting you Otto.

Jerry

by Otto Vondrak

This happened the last time the Meeting came to Albany... family emergency prevented me from attending. Many of my friends went, and said it was a good meeting. Sorry I missed you all again...

-otto-

by PCook

It was a very nice meeting Otto, sorry we did not get to see you there!