Railroad Forums 

• WANTED: IMW ACES Decals

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1109422  by acelaphillies

Hey guys I'm looking for the retired sets of HO scale IMW ACES decals.

I know it's my fault for not buying them when they were still available, but at that point I didn't know I was doing this project. If anyone has extra sets that they don't plan on using, or if you bought the decals but now don't think you are going to build ACES multilevels I would greatly appreciate if I could buy them off of you. If I can get the decals I would like to do this project. If anyone has these decals and is willing to sell send me a PM.

On a side note, can anyone vouch for the IMW Bombardier multilevels? From what I have seen and heard they seem to be pretty quality kits with a good amount of detail. Of course, because the are resin kits they will take more work than just a plastic kit, but would anyone who has bought these kits recommend or discourage someone from purchasing the kits? It's always good to hear others' reviews before you spend your money on something. Thanks in advance!

P.S. The decals I am looking for look like this:
Attachments:
Aces 800x61.jpg
Aces 800x61.jpg (46.1 KiB) Viewed 1583 times