Railroad Forums 

• MTPD arrests serial graffiti 'artist'

• Discussion related to DC area passenger rail services from Northern Virginia to Baltimore, MD. Includes Light Rail and Baltimore Subway.
Discussion related to DC area passenger rail services from Northern Virginia to Baltimore, MD. Includes Light Rail and Baltimore Subway.

Moderators: mtuandrew, therock, Robert Paniagua

#1326741  by JackRussell

JDC wrote:http://www.wmata.com/about_metro/news/P ... aseID=5916. Metro arrested, for the second time, a graffiti 'artist' for spray painting Metro railcars at the E. Falls Church yard. I hope this time he gets some time versus just another fine. And, he isn't even that good!
It is a shame that they can't just put him to work cleaning up all of his graffiti.
 #1326745  by SemperFidelis

If they did make him clean up his "art", he'd probably "slip and fall" and end up suing for millions.

Probably one of the most liberal guys on this forum but I am sooooo tired of graffiti "artists" being referred to as such. As Rush Limbaugh says, "If I can do it, then it isn't art.". One of the few things the man says I agree with...but right is right.

This guy is a criminal who should have to financially compensate the workers, the taxpayers, who pay for his crimes.