Railroad Forums 

• Book question Amtrak and D&RGW on cover

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

#508976  by Death Star

I remember seeing a long time ago at my Barnes and Noble in the fiction sections with a book with an intresting cover. It had an Amtrak train being led by a Rio Grande unit. Anyone know what the book was called and if it even was railroad related?

#524668  by CNW5022-A519

Govenor Tarkin
Do you have any more infromation, I remember seeing a non fiction book on the Zepher, but I think it had Amtrak units on it possible F40phs. I would Check Amazon.com. In the words of Lord Vader you might have to destroy them ship to ship, but you might find it.
May the Force be with You.
Did you ever find the new as of October of 2007 Death Star book, it is very good.