Railroad Forums 

• "Lurker" Thread-New Members or Those w.0 Posts Post Here

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#989411  by winsurfer

New member and a bit of a rail fan. Interested in the Plaistow NH MBTA commuter rail extension. Rode trains everywhere when I was a kid.
 #989840  by Cletracguy

New guy here--looking for info on tractor (crawler) use in railyards--pictures would be great
Will post again..
 #990581  by Jeff Smith

boredgirl260 wrote:I'm new here, and the actual post got deleted, so here's the obligatory- I'm not a spammer post!
Sorry about that! It's an unfortunate situation with spammers. I just deleted about 250 spam registrations, and had to go through 100 posts to determine which to approve. Out of that 100, only about 10 were "good" posts.
 #990612  by Jeff Smith

NScarbon wrote:New member here, posted last Wednesday but for some reason it seems as if my account is gone as well as my two posts I did. Anyways, I' back new member of railroad.net and new employee at NS.
New posts are moderated; you may have had a duplicate post, which would have been deleted, and then the original post, approved. I just checked your account, and you have two approved posts.