• Vermont Activity and Sightings

• Discussion of present-day CM&Q operations, as well as discussion of predecessors Montreal, Maine & Atlantic Railway (MMA) and Bangor & Aroostook Railroad (BAR).
Discussion of present-day CM&Q operations, as well as discussion of predecessors Montreal, Maine & Atlantic Railway (MMA) and Bangor & Aroostook Railroad (BAR).

Moderator: MEC407

by MEC407

Please do.

This morning I changed the thread title to Vermont Service Issues in an attempt to be more specific, but I think I'm going to change it again to Vermont Activity and Sightings, which is more specific but still can serve as a place for people to discuss Vermont "problems" if they want to.

Perhaps a little positive subliminal messaging will help CMQ improve. :wink:
  by woodeen

Good call on the name change. I really appreciate peoples postings and enjoy reading this thread. It is a fascinating part of the New England railroad scene and I hope that service can grow
  by CN9634

They left today at 1130 headed towards Newport (Not sure if they will go all the way or not), 2 units.
  by CN9634

They arrived at Newport early afternoon and left around 1700. Back at Farnham at 1915
  by fogg1703

A simple question, can we anticipate carloads for Poulin and Kent to increase after winter? I'm not familiar with the seasonal needs of either facility.
  by CN9634

They ran like normal today, left a bit before 1PM and on the way back stopped at Richford, where they should be right now (arrived 1700)
  by Townshipfarmer

How much of the trafic on this line is destined for blue seal in Richford?
  by csx2039

No train today, slow traffic week.
  by csx2039

Townshipfarmer wrote:How much of the trafic on this line is destined for blue seal in Richford?
Usually a small handful of cars per week it does change from week to week. Average 3-5 Cars possibly
  by CN9634

3 units arrived Newport at 1509. Not sure why the extra power
  by CN9634

They took yesterdays train North which stayed in Richford