• That Dudes Face (banner promoting RIT train show)

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

by UPRR engineer

The Rit Fall Train Show & Sale..... Damb that guys cheesy smile makes me laugh. Its a good banner there Mike... or Otto, who ever made it did a killer job. That bright orange back ground looks sharp also, good job. :wink: I woke up angry thinking about my GF's mother, im in a good mood now, thank you!!!!

by GOLDEN-ARM

I'm not sure, but I think his name is "GERF, the foaming foamer", or something close to that. Would not have been my first choice, for my advertisement! A hot chick, in a bikini, now that would bring 'em in........ :-D

by Otto Vondrak

Haha- well if you come to the Fall Train Show, I'll introduce you to our "model."

-otto-

by GOLDEN-ARM

Some of us live too far away. How about a hint? Is it someone we know? Ya gotta tell us something!!!

by stilson4283

Well if you cannnot make it then you will just have to wait until after the show. :wink:

Chris

by charlie6017

Okay.................who was your model? :wink:

by Otto Vondrak

He's our buddy from RITMRC, and he likes his privacy... but he's a member of this forum, so if you see him around, say hello.

-otto-

by ANDY117

i know who it is! he said i owe him 8 cars...i beg to differ! it's 16!

by emd_SD_60

Otto Vondrak wrote:He's our buddy from RITMRC, and he likes his privacy... but he's a member of this forum, so if you see him around, say hello.

-otto-
You wouldn't happen to know his username, would you? :-D

by ANDY117

You would know if you were there! I couldn't talk to him much, as he was dispatcher after Mike. and the R&IT 10010 is now on the 10T behind the CP 5683, 5853, and 5762. 10T is curently behind the 205 (NS 9793, Ns 8890), which is waiting for 13T (NS 6804, 8465, 8667) to finish working the yard.

by GOLDEN-ARM

STILSON SAID:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well if you cannnot make it then you will just have to wait until after the show.

Chris

So, based on this, WHO IS HE????

by ANDY117

"super" Dave (i forget his last name) anyways, he's bob lenon on here.

by emd_SD_60

At least we all know who's face this is: