• South Jersey Rails 2005 Calendar Proposal...

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

Would you be interested in purchasing a South Jersey Rails 2005 calendar, if one were to be produced? Price would be equivalent to the avg calendar price. If you've already voted in a poll on this topic elsewhere, please DO NOT vote here.

Yes
63%
No
38%
  by JJMDiMunno

Hello everyone,
I am considering publishing a 2005 South Jersey Rails Calendar. This calendar would contain 12 images of trains in action in Southern New Jersey, and would most likely cover every railroad in South Jersey at least once. These calendars would be sold for between $15 and $20 each. The reason for this poll is to test out the railfan atmosphere for this type of item, due to the significant initial investment I'll have to make to have these printed...

If you have voted in a poll on this same topic on either SJRA.SJRail.com or Tristate-rr yahoogroup, please do not vote again here. This will screw up the results...thanks.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Mike DiMunno

by David

Ya, Mike--Count me in for two. My brother would want one too. He never would see this since he hates computers! LOL-- Hope to see some shots of the Grenloch Branch.