• I Want To be a LIRR Conductor

• Discussion of the past and present operations of the Long Island Rail Road.
Discussion of the past and present operations of the Long Island Rail Road.

Moderator: Liquidcamphor

by chimichanga

Hi my name is Riley Kramer and I am a translator for my friend, Juan Jugarles. Juan has agreed to mow my 13 acre estate in Mutton Town for 5 years for free since he speaks very little english and it was very hard to understand him. Juan grew up in Mexico where he mowed lawns much of his life near the railroad tracks. He loved trains so much he actually mounted a horn onto his lawn mower thinking it was a 25 tonner.

Juan also has 14 years working at Taco Shop Number 6 as a the senior take out cashier, where his customer service skills are bar none out of this world. He could get you chimichanga's at the blink of an eye and he was very good at counting peso's.

Juan is also very gifted when it comes to mowing lawns. He once took me out to some remote field where he mowed out the air brake rules for a M7. I was blown away.

He said if hired everyone on the second floor of Jamaica gets free chimichanga's for a week.

He also says he was discriminated a lot growing up and having an equal opportunity he a must. He feels not enough Mexicans work the rails on a heavily populated minority island and he wants to change that. He would prefer to work on the KO branch as he has many friends in Brentwood where he feels most comfortable with of his kind. He promised he can put an end to free loaders.

He doesn't want to work with DE30AC's because it reminds him too much of mowing lawns out in the hot fields with the whine of the prime movers.

So if you get a resume from my client, Juan Jugarles, please consider him for a conductor. He will do a fine job!
  by 4 Express

chimichanga wrote:Hi my name is Riley Kramer and I am a translator for my friend, Juan Jugarles. Juan has agreed to mow my 13 acre estate in Mutton Town for 5 years for free since he speaks very little english and it was very hard to understand him. Juan grew up in Mexico where he mowed lawns much of his life near the railroad tracks. He loved trains so much he actually mounted a horn onto his lawn mower thinking it was a 25 tonner.

Juan also has 14 years working at Taco Shop Number 6 as a the senior take out cashier, where his customer service skills are bar none out of this world. He could get you chimichanga's at the blink of an eye and he was very good at counting peso's.

Juan is also very gifted when it comes to mowing lawns. He once took me out to some remote field where he mowed out the air brake rules for a M7. I was blown away.

He said if hired everyone on the second floor of Jamaica gets free chimichanga's for a week.

He also says he was discriminated a lot growing up and having an equal opportunity he a must. He feels not enough Mexicans work the rails on a heavily populated minority island and he wants to change that. He would prefer to work on the KO branch as he has many friends in Brentwood where he feels most comfortable with of his kind. He promised he can put an end to free loaders.

He doesn't want to work with DE30AC's because it reminds him too much of mowing lawns out in the hot fields with the whine of the prime movers.

So if you get a resume from my client, Juan Jugarles, please consider him for a conductor. He will do a fine job!
Hi, welcome to Railroad.net Juan & Riley. If Juan really wants to be an Assistant Conductor then he should go here. But I must say, I don't think the railroad will really ask Juan his preferences, Juan must work on whatever the railroad gives him, if DE30's really bother him, then I'm sorry to say that this is not the job for him.

by Knife-Switch

Senor Juan,
Tu necessita ir a NYAR Los Gringos del Freight por un trabajo.

Ellos necessitan un nueva "Brakeman" porque ahora el RS-90 tiene nada.

Los 1200's y 1500's son no mas rapido de "Lawn Boy" y lo mismo color.

Tu solmente necessita correr en los calles en fronte el train con fussees (fuego rojos) hablando sus amigos, Halto Halto.

Y por los pesos ellos son pagando, en un anno, usted tienen un tarejeta por el Bus a regresser a tu pais, si tu no va a bajo el train o coches.

Buena Suerte Juan

Lo Siento por mi malo espanol pero eso es Bushwick Spanglish

by LIRRNOVA55

Este familiar de la mirada?
Éste es mi cortacéspedes canadiense de los amigos
Lo Siento por mi malo espanol ...
( Andrew Reid Photo )
forgive my spanish. . online translators suck.