Railroad Forums 

• Current CN Grimsby Subdivision operations? Getting back into it after a 14 year hiatus.

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Canada. For specific railroad questions, see Fallen Flags and Active Railroads categories.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Canada. For specific railroad questions, see Fallen Flags and Active Railroads categories.

Moderator: Ken V

#1642381  by ghsrailfan

After a 14 year hiatus I've been bitten by the train bug again and I'm wondering if anyone can provide any information regarding the current operations on the CN Grimsby Subdivision which runs from Niagara Falls, ON to Hamilton, ON.

14 years ago there were VIA trains which aren't running anymore with the exception of the Amtrak Maple Leaf which runs from New York City, NY to Toronto, ON and several freight trains (421,422,330,331,338,339 and?).

I've read some other forums alluding to only two CN freight trains operating now (421 and 422?) in addition to the Amtrak Maple Leaf and GO trains but I'm wondering if someone can provide the current operations and/or a timetable or some sort.

Thank you!