• NY Existing Stations Update

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.

Moderator: Otto Vondrak

by BR&P

smph50 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:57 am Charles, Thank you for your dedication to your Website. It certainly is not positive feedback that keeps you going. I know its a labor of love and a gem of information to the Railfan community that should not be taken for granted. Thank you again for all your hard work and hopes for a long future. Sincerely Scott H.
I second that! So much history can be lost to future generations without the efforts of people like Charles. Your contributions are appreciated!
  by nydepot

For anyone who went to the site last night, there was as glitch and it's fixed now.
  by nydepot

Thank you, Mr Brown!
BR&P wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:02 pm
smph50 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:57 am Charles, Thank you for your dedication to your Website. It certainly is not positive feedback that keeps you going. I know its a labor of love and a gem of information to the Railfan community that should not be taken for granted. Thank you again for all your hard work and hopes for a long future. Sincerely Scott H.
I second that! So much history can be lost to future generations without the efforts of people like Charles. Your contributions are appreciated!