• NY Existing Stations Update

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.

Moderator: Otto Vondrak

by R36 Combine Coach

For Richmond County (Staten Island):

Dongan Hills - 1933
Grant City - 1967
New Dorp - 1967
Oakwood - 1963
Great Kills - 1939
Eltingsville - 1939
Annadale -1936
Huguenot - 1936
Tottenville - 1930s

Clifton (freight) - Streetview
  by nydepot

Thanks. I don't cover the counties comprising NYC.
  by nydepot

Finished Montgomery County with updated photos and data. Removed the FJ&G Albany Bush depot as it's now gone.

Finished Fulton County with updated photos and data.

Finished Schoharie County with updated photos and data. Finally got a photo for the D&H Barnerville shelter. The U&D depot in South Gilboa will be tackled with Delaware County.

Added the D&H shelter for Delanson to Schenectady County with a photo.

http://ny.existingstations.com
  by alzubal

The Delanson shelter is the small gray structure in the rear not the building with the peaked roof.
  by nydepot

That’s what I took the photo of. The one in the rear.
  by alzubal

Today the photo has changed shows the small gray shed
  by nydepot

I think you’re thinking of the other thread where it was a Google Street view of it. My site did not have the station listed so there was no photo. When I went and took the photo I only took one photo, of the correct station. So no photo changed on my site.
  by alzubal

Sorry your right I looked at the wrong photo
  by nydepot

Finished Madison County with updated photos and data.

Overall, the stations here have been fixed up more than what they were 20+ years ago.

Removed the O&W Stockbridge depot depot as it's now gone.

The West Shore Rippleton station has been moved again from Ballina Rd and is now in the hands of Madison County. I need to find it.

The West Shore Erieville station had been converted to a house. It's now abandoned and completely overgrown. Perfect haunted house for October.

http://ny.existingstations.com
  by nydepot

Also just got email confirmation the NY&NJ station in Bardonia (Rockland) is gone. It's a CVS now. I've removed it from the site.