Railroad Forums 

• New Book (Fiction) - THRONG: Going Station to Station

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

#1572667  by STrRedWolf

I pushed the button, Frank.
Throng GS2S cover-fa.jpg
Throng GS2S cover-fa.jpg (278.12 KiB) Viewed 409 times
My train traveling band novel, "THRONG: Going Station to Station", is now published up on Amazon as a Kindle E-book. I also submitted a print version to them, so hopefully that will be up in a few days.
When their bus breaks down, multifur classic rock band THRONG is stranded in Boston -- or until one of their back-stage members calls up an old friend... one who has a train, a plan for a nomadic festival, and a need of a band. But will a secret of another back-stage member derail the tour?

Join musicians Yukon, Hayden, Norse with back-stage members Killer, Lights, Stereo, Hauler, and Mussi as they join trainmasters Rails and Blacklight with reporter Mint on an railroading adventure inspired by Doug Aitken's "Station to Station: A Nomadic Happening".
$9.99 USD on Kindle
Paperback coming soon
More details to be put up at: https://throng.band
And this beautiful cover by Tom Coletti!