Railroad Forums 

• Morning Sun Books leaving Facebook?

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

#1556969  by Roscoe P. Coaltrain

I noticed that Morning Sun Books no longer comes up in searches on Facebook. I know they did have a presence on there, would post teaser shots of new books coming out, but their storefront page seems to be missing lately.

Did they bolt from the place and wipe away fingerprints? They did seem to be increasingly sensitive to any discussion involving book errors on social media. As they seem to increasingly rely on a handful of authors (a 'jack of all trades, masters of none' situation), one really cannot see these names as 'in-depth experts' in all the railroads these authors currently are producing books for, so I can see where errors and omissions might be growing. Or is there a problem with the general commentary stupidity that goes with the Facebook user base.