• Two ACS-64 questions

• Discussion relating to Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (Philadelphia Metro Area). Official web site can be found here: www.septa.com. Also including discussion related to the PATCO Speedline rapid transit operated by Delaware River Port Authority. Official web site can be found here: http://www.ridepatco.org/.
Discussion relating to Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (Philadelphia Metro Area). Official web site can be found here: www.septa.com. Also including discussion related to the PATCO Speedline rapid transit operated by Delaware River Port Authority. Official web site can be found here: http://www.ridepatco.org/.

Moderator: AlexC

by Martin Baumann

Does anyone know the Siemens serial numbers for 901 to 918?

What is the maximum number of units in daily service at present?

Thanks,

Martin Baumann
  by CNJGeep

The highest numbered unit is 915. I don't recall seeing a serial number on the builder's plate.

There are 0 currently in service. 100% of the service seven days a week is currently being operated by MUs.
  by west point

Answers are Sprinters not ACS-64s
  by R36 Combine Coach

Is service 100% Silverliner IV or any Rotems in the schedule?
  by rcthompson04

I haven’t checked in a few weeks, but my understanding is that there were at least 3 push-pull sets running during rush hour with one on each the Paoli-Thorndale, Trenton and West Trenton lines.
  by CNJGeep

R36 Combine Coach wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:45 am Is service 100% Silverliner IV or any Rotems in the schedule?
Both
  by CNJGeep

rcthompson04 wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:08 am I haven’t checked in a few weeks, but my understanding is that there were at least 3 push-pull sets running during rush hour with one on each the Paoli-Thorndale, Trenton and West Trenton lines.
Not for a few months. The push pulls lasted a few weeks after they increased service, and then were pulled. All consists now are 4 or 5 MUs and 2 or 4 MUs on weekends.