• CR on the Southern Secondary

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

by R&DB

trainster78 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:16 pm

WPSA-31 MP 14.4 CSXT 4412 NS 5273, 2 extech, 10 woodhavens
Extech's spur only has room for one car at their loading dock. As they have no way to move cars around, it's one car per trip.
  by GSC

Matt Johnson wrote:The sun's gettin' too low...gotta start leaving earlier! :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BacXxGLlzfB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I actually like the shot, a different way to show things, especially the shadows. Would be great in B&W.
  by NJT4149

SA-31 permission to open Church at 2:33 PM
  by trainster78

I won't be out for WPSA-31 today due to the pooring rain, and being I have like 60 trains I haven't uploaded to YT yet lmao
  by R&DB

NJT4149 wrote:SA-31 permission to open Church at 2:33 PM
Out early today. Nice!
  by RailsEast

By Patterson Ave in Shrewsbury at 3:35 in the pm with CSX 4421, CSX 4452 + 19. ABOX car up front may be brick, one gon, 17 for Woodhaven.
  by NJT4149

RailsEast wrote:By Patterson Ave in Shrewsbury at 3:35 in the pm with CSX 4421, CSX 4452 + 19. ABOX car up front may be brick, one gon, 17 for Woodhaven.
Just got them at Sycamore, now attempting Maxwell Road. The leader still has its Leslie RS5T
  by NJT4149

Expect the train to run earlier from now on... the crew is on duty one hour earlier now...
  by RailsEast

Thanks, Donny; through Shrewsbury at 3:50 in the pm with CSX 4412, CSX 4452 + 18. Looks like 16 Woodhavens, one tank, one gon this week.
  by NJT4149

Today’s train will have CSX 4412 and 4452 for power. They are currently assembling the train in Browns, as per a friend. Looks like they have 17 Woodhavens and 1 gon
  by NJT4149

Leaving Browns 1:56 PM
Permission on the Church Connecting Track at 2:19 PM
Permission to open up the Church Connecting Track at 2:37 PM and occupy track 2 west
Lined and locked normal and on the move west 2:48 PM
  by RailsEast

Thanks again, Donny; I got tied up with work that was nowhere near the tracks. I'll catch them on the return trip at 3am when they blast me out of bed..... :wink:
  by JohnFromJersey

Heard a train horn driving through Farmingdale, is there a train today? I know it's a Wednesday, but still.
  by NJT4149

JohnFromJersey wrote:Heard a train horn driving through Farmingdale, is there a train today? I know it's a Wednesday, but still.
The SA-31 was spotted in Freehold today, which means a normal Thursday run tomorrow. Next week, however, the SA-31 will run either Tuesday, Wednesday, or Friday due to the holiday.
  by southern sec. kid

I did hear a Loud horn in Farmingdale around 6pm myself. Thought about posting but I didn't think it was a train