• Did some cars get turned?

• Discussion relating to Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (Philadelphia Metro Area). Official web site can be found here: www.septa.com. Also including discussion related to the PATCO Speedline rapid transit operated by Delaware River Port Authority. Official web site can be found here: http://www.ridepatco.org/.
Discussion relating to Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (Philadelphia Metro Area). Official web site can be found here: www.septa.com. Also including discussion related to the PATCO Speedline rapid transit operated by Delaware River Port Authority. Official web site can be found here: http://www.ridepatco.org/.

Moderator: AlexC

by rslitman

rslitman wrote:I saw two switched married pairs this morning: 364-365 and the previously-reported 383-383.
364-365 are still reversed as of today. Of course, the 2nd set posted above wasv382-383. I don't know their current status.
  by rslitman

Silverliner V cars 823 and 824 were reversed as of last night. I wonder if they came back from the emergency repairs reversed or if something happened since then.
  by rslitman

Friday, December 9, two single cars with pantographs facing each other led train 3755. The second car was 294. I compared these pantographs with that of a married pair in the usual orientation that were the third and fourth cars on this train. 294 was oriented the expected way. Whatever the lead car was had been turned. I think it may have been 298. Or maybe it was 292, which has been reported as turned here before.
  by rslitman

3755 was a full 5-car train of turned cars today - married pair 149-150 plus three singles, including 292 and 406.

This week, I have also seen the following reversed: 312-313, 708, 408, and 143-144. Plus a few whose numbers I can't recall.
  by rslitman

rslitman wrote:Silverliner V cars 823 and 824 were reversed as of last night. I wonder if they came back from the emergency repairs reversed or if something happened since then.
They're still switched. Twice this week, I sat in the railfan seat in 823 on inbound West Trenton line trains and watched the view ahead of us.
  by BuddCar711

I don't know if this would count, but I saw a Bomber push-pull that was pushing Pennsy this morning.