• Extension of the Quiet Car Hours

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

by Fan Railer

So much YES with this move. Now only if they applied this to weekends as well, it would be heaven on earth lol.

On another note, northbound and southbound for the ACL? That can be confusing, but I presume northbound is towards Philly and southbound is towards Atlantic City? Not that anyone rides the ACL anyway lolololol. :P
  by sullivan1985

Fan Railer wrote:On another note, northbound and southbound for the ACL? That can be confusing, but I presume northbound is towards Philly and southbound is towards Atlantic City?
The line has historically been a timetable North/South railroad since it's construction.
Last edited by sullivan1985 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
  by Fan Railer

sullivan1985 wrote:
Fan Railer wrote:On another note, northbound and southbound for the ACL? That can be confusing, but I presume northbound is towards Philly and southbound is towards Atlantic City?
The line has been historically been a timetable North/South railroad since it's construction.
Interesting, considering the two termini are more east/west of each other than they are north/south, but I digress.