"Hilton & Due", p 307:-
"NEW JERSEY INTERURBAN COMPANY
The Easton & Washington Traction Co in 1906 opened a standard-gauge electric line from Phillipsburg through Washington to Port Murray [sorry, not Port Morris]. About 13 of the 18 miles were on private ROW. In 1923 the road was purchased by the owners of the Northampton Traction Co and the Bangor & Portland Traction Co. The name was then changed to the "Northampton-Easton and Washington Traction Co". Unsuccessful efforts were made to join the line to the network across the Delaware and to extend it to Lake Hoptacong.
In 1923 the road was sold under foreclosure to the "New Jersey Interurban Co", but it only operated another two years before being abandoned in 1925."
It does not seem to feature much on Google, but the later RM maps at
http://alabamamaps.ua.edu/historicalmap ... ndex2.html
show the route.