• Palmer Hobbies Now Open

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by dcm74

It's now possible to railfan Palmer and visit the local hobby shop. Palmer Hobbies at 1428 Main St., Palmer, MA, is now open for business. Store hours are Tu, We, Th & Sa, 10:00-5:00 and Fr, 10:00-6:30. Phone is 413-436-5318. Bill Lanza who formerly worked at the now closed Tucker's Hobbies in Warren, MA, is the proprietor.
  by Cadet57

Store is looking good. LOTS of inventory. Picked up a bunch of goodies last weekend.
  by umtrr-author

It's rare to see a new hobby shop open ... please pass along my best wishes for success. I'll be sure to stop by when I'm in the area.
  by dcm74

IMG_1524.JPG
IMG_1521.JPG
IMG_1517.JPG
There's a new arrival at Palmer Hobbies. An O Scale model of Palmer Union Station built by Phil Opielowski is now on display. It can serve as inspiration for your own scratchbuilding projects.