• New CMSL stations

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

by nomis

The last train to/from the power plant was a northbound oil train last night.
  by JJMDiMunno

I show a nb move running under CA-69 arriving at Collings Rd around 10AM on Friday after an overnight run - could this be the move you're referring to? Consist showed as containing tanks.

Mike DiMunno
SJRA
nomis wrote:The last train to/from the power plant was a northbound oil train last night.
  by nomis

JJMDiMunno wrote:I show a nb move running under CA-69 arriving at Collings Rd around 10AM on Friday after an overnight run - could this be the move you're referring to? Consist showed as containing tanks.

Mike DiMunno
SJRA
nomis wrote:The last train to/from the power plant was a northbound oil train last night.
Nope, the report from 3am this morning that 'cranky' thought was 66/67k was this move.
  by JJMDiMunno

nomis wrote:
JJMDiMunno wrote:I show a nb move running under CA-69 arriving at Collings Rd around 10AM on Friday after an overnight run - could this be the move you're referring to? Consist showed as containing tanks.

Mike DiMunno
SJRA
Nope, the report from 3am this morning that 'cranky' thought was 66/67k was this move.
Ah thank you. So that was actually northbound instead of southbound as he reported?

Mike DiMunno
  by JJMDiMunno

south jersey trains wrote:The 2 new stations in Dorthy and Corbin City i was told will NOT be built,the railroad controlling interests wants a siding for each station and there is not nearly enough grant money for that.The controlling powers were very upset to hear these stations were planed and ready to go and demanded a halt to the projects as i was told by an offical. All i can say is DISGUSTING!
I have just been informed that Conrail was aware of the fact these stations were being built and were consulted before construction. They did not have any issues. I can assure you that the CMSL has no objection.

So...who objected, exactly?

Mike DiMunno
  by south jersey trains

An offical at a Dorthy/Wymouth town hall along the line where one of the stations was to be built.I stopped in and asked how the new station coming along,when is it being built,thats when i was informed about the railroads objection(Not CMSL) and demand for a siding.Thats all I know.Stop in and ask about it,maybe you will recieve more information.