• NARS Question

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

by SnoozerZ49

I'm headed off to NARS in Kansas soon to continue my engineer training. If possible I'd like to hear from anyone that has attended any courses at Overland Park.

I'm looking for any suggestions regarding advance preparation or an evaluation of the strengths and weaknesses of the program. Finally if anyone has any suggestions of things to see or do out there it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions.

by rail

I went to conductor training there. I have since been with two other railroad. The NARS training is the best in the industry. Study hard the material can be a challenge.

They offer apartments through NARS. See if you can room with someone it will save you a boat load of money. I cant remember the name but there is a hotel right across the street that the guys stay at, but it does get pricey.

K.C. has a ok night life. If you want to eat at a great BBQ joint go to a place called Jack Stacks.

Keep your eyes in your books the college has some hot BABES!!!!

by jg greenwood

rail wrote:I went to conductor training there. I have since been with two other railroad. The NARS training is the best in the industry. Study hard the material can be a challenge.

They offer apartments through NARS. See if you can room with someone it will save you a boat load of money. I cant remember the name but there is a hotel right across the street that the guys stay at, but it does get pricey.

K.C. has a ok night life. If you want to eat at a great BBQ joint go to a place called Jack Stacks.

Keep your eyes in your books the college has some hot BABES!!!!
Candlewood?