• Metro-North assistant conductor test expectations?

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

by LIRailfan79

be sure to let us know if your contacted to go on to the next phase.

by oddball

ill definately let everyone know if im called back..right now im goin nuts waiting for the results!!

by LIRailfan79

any word yet oddball??

by oddball

yea....i passed!! took me a while to find out but i passed and now after my background check is finished, as long as i pass that too, next step is interview, i hope it works!

by LIRailfan79

hey oddball, any updates on the hiring process? did you have the interview yet?

by oddball

LIRailfan79 wrote:hey oddball, any updates on the hiring process? did you have the interview yet?
no news yet....i called human resources the other day and they said they have gotten the background checks back but they didnt get to look at them yet, so we will see..i should have done fine though, since ive never been arrested, have good credit, and i have a good driving record, only got 1 speeding ticket when i was 17 years old!

by oddball

breaking news!!!! mncr human resources called me friday while i was at work and i got back to them today. they told me i passed all tests and background checks and that i was up for an assistant conductor interview to take place probaly "sometime in november"....so now i cant wait till that day!! once again, anyone have any tips for my possible interview?

by oddball

ok got my date, November 14.....cant wait..

by kaman

Did you go to madison ave for the interview? who did the intrtveiw?