• loolking for oak point photos through different eras

• Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
  by the missing link

I work in the Oak Point Yard for CSX and am looking for some interesting pics to frame for our crew room. I'll get up to Storrs sometime when time permits, but if you have anything to share, it would be appreciated.
please feel free to send me a p.m.

by Bill West

Search Corbis.com for file U849556INP, it’s a 1938 aerial shot that gives a bit of a view of the yard and includes the old NYC Port Morris powerhouse.

Bill