• Looking to update bullsheet

• Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.
Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.

Moderator: MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

by ckwwestshore

I noticed that there was a new YN3 unit (7925) that is still listed as CR on the Bullsheet. Anyone know how I can get in touch with the owner to give him this tip?

Charlie
  by mmi16

Alan Brougham discontinued publishing 'The Bull Sheet' several years ago. He has kept it on the web in the same condition as it was when it was last active. It has not been updated for those several years.
  by ckwwestshore

The actual newsletter was, but the site and the CSX Roster are still being actively updated.
  by sd80mac

ckwwestshore wrote:I noticed that there was a new YN3 unit (7925) that is still listed as CR on the Bullsheet. Anyone know how I can get in touch with the owner to give him this tip?

Charlie
for updating the informations, follow this instruction.

http://www.georgiarailfan.net/mainsite/ ... ssions.htm

ID user and PW are easy.. just type what was shown in the picture next to ID user and PW...
  by ckwwestshore

Thanks, but the locomotive rosters still exist and are updates all the time on the Bullsheet, but that link will be helpful as I can see some train symbol errors too.
  by sd80mac

ckwwestshore wrote:Thanks, but the locomotive rosters still exist and are updates all the time on the Bullsheet, but that link will be helpful as I can see some train symbol errors too.

They are going thru updating and revising right now. They just took over this from allen. I was told that there is 4,000 schedules that they had to updating since allen closed the website.

Just hit that link and follow the instruction about locomotive with new df paint. Its probably low on priority compare to updating schedules. Im sure that they will get to it.