• Jacksonville, FL

• General discussion about railroad operations, related facilities, maps, and other resources.
General discussion about railroad operations, related facilities, maps, and other resources.

Moderator: Robert Paniagua

by Nelson Bay

The St. Nicholas Train Station is being restored at it's new location, Traymore Park at 2564 Atlantic Blvd. The 1880's era station was last used as a depot by the Florida East Coast Railway in the early 1930's. The restoration is sponsored by The St Nicholas Area Preservation Group and the St. Nicholas Business Association with matching funds from the city of Jacksonville.
  by Marine Biologist

Nelson Bay wrote:The St. Nicholas Train Station is being restored at it's new location, Traymore Park at 2564 Atlantic Blvd. The 1880's era station was last used as a depot by the Florida East Coast Railway in the early 1930's. The restoration is sponsored by The St Nicholas Area Preservation Group and the St. Nicholas Business Association with matching funds from the city of Jacksonville.
I was searching the internet trying to find out more about this train station, and this post showed up. I'm just wondering if anyone knows the specific location where the St. Nicholas Train Station was originally located. If anyone knows, I'd appreciate the information. Thanks!