• HO Septa Silverliner V Promotion

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by jetfan

Due to the overwhelming success of our Silverliner IV promotion, we are now offering a Silverliner V promotion.

If interested, please visit:
http://islandmodelworks.com/philly.html#SLV

for more info.

Thanks,
Joe
Island Modelworks LLC

PS. We will be running a Black Friday promotion next week as well.
  by N-Trizzy2609

Once I get my funds together, I'm snagging a pair or two. That black friday promo I hope is SEPTA related as well. :)