• Heads up! National Geographic Railroad Related Program

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

by Death Star

The subject matter is a little bit sad as it talks about cutting up locomotives and from what I hear KCS SD40-2 units. But this program would be especially great for model railroaders (myself included) doing a scrapyard scene or those just interested to see how engines are cut up. The show is called Break It Down. I think it aired earlier in the day but will re-air again at 12:00 Midnight/11:00 PM Central.
  by Jtgshu

Death Star wrote:The subject matter is a little bit sad as it talks about cutting up locomotives and from what I hear KCS SD40-2 units. But this program would be especially great for model railroaders (myself included) doing a scrapyard scene or those just interested to see how engines are cut up. The show is called Break It Down. I think it aired earlier in the day but will re-air again at 12:00 Midnight/11:00 PM Central.
I dunno how long it will be up for, as it looks like an illegal rip, but this episode is on youtube in 5 parts (this is the first one)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EghbT8xf ... re=related

The locos "featured" are KCS 605 and 672. There is a surprise twist at the end! hahah
  by atsf sp

Death Star wrote:The subject matter is a little bit sad as it talks about cutting up locomotives and from what I hear KCS SD40-2 units.
So its a televised death?