Railroad Forums 

• Four RDG cabooses in scrap yard

• Discussion of the historical operations related to the Central Railroad of New Jersey; Lehigh & Hudson River; Lehigh & New England; Lehigh Valley; and the Reading Company. Visit the Anthracite Railroads Historical Society for more information.
Discussion of the historical operations related to the Central Railroad of New Jersey; Lehigh & Hudson River; Lehigh & New England; Lehigh Valley; and the Reading Company. Visit the Anthracite Railroads Historical Society for more information.

Moderators: David, scottychaos, CAR_FLOATER, metman499, Franklin Gowen, Marty Feldner

#1630320  by BR&P

I've had this pic on the computer forever, no idea where it came from. Anybody able to provide more info? If I ever had it, I've forgotten and so has my computer.

I do have it captioned that's somewhere on the Montour but no details. Looks like a scrap yard, and I'd guess the pic is from the 1950's judging by the equipment being scrapped. Is "B&T", as seen on a couple cars there, the scrap yard itself? Looks like RDG 90731 and 90735, plus a couple other unlucky cars waiting for the end.
12348661825_72faabd590_k.jpg
12348661825_72faabd590_k.jpg (949.28 KiB) Viewed 469 times